Service Centers + Repairs
With a network of world-class service centers strategically located throughout the world, Dresser-Rand's dedicated service center staff is ready to provide responsive, reliable support for your rotating equipment.
Our installed equipment can be found in more than 140 countries, and so can we.
With a global infrastructure of manufacturing, service and support centers, we go above and beyond simply selling rotating equipment and parts. Clients come to us for many things: better operability, improved efficiency, reduced emissions, higher availability, increased reliability, longer life cycles, and less footprint. And they don’t just come to us to service our nameplate equipment – they ask us to service other OEM’s equipment as well.
Safety is always our top priority. Our field personnel are prepared to deliver service quickly, efficiently and safely – anywhere, anytime and for nearly any brand. Our dedicated team of service professionals has the expertise to assess your requirements and recommend the best service solution for your specific application.
Local Presence – Global Solutions
We recognize the importance of your repair work and work closely with you to minimize downtime and cost.
Equipment We Service
Our service centers feature the latest technology and manufacturing skills to repair and rebuild your centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, expanders, pumps, and rotary compressors whether they’re Dresser-Rand or another nameplate.
- Reciprocating Compressors and Gas Engines – Cylinder relining, frame reboring, camshaft repair, power cylinder repair, complete unit overhauls, and much more.
- Steam Turbines – Single and multi-stage overhauls, diaphragm repair, reblading, Gimpel® Valve services, and much more.
- Turbomachinery– Impeller dimensional reconditioning, seal repairs, maintenance kits, casing repairs, rotor balancing, and much more.
Weld Repair Solutions
Like many other plant level activities today, there is an increased use and acceptance of turbo shaft weld repairing. This is being driven by the general emphasis on operating and maintaining existing capital equipment in the absence of significant new plant construction. Successfully completed shaft repairs in the United States and throughout the world have revealed that shaft weld repair is a viable alternative to retirement.
Rotor Storage Program
Dresser-Rand’s Rotor Storage Program can have spare rotors inspected, delivered, and ready for installation in 24 hours. You can have your spare rotating assembly check-balanced and delivered in one day from a safe, climate-controlled vertical storage environment using custom-fitted hanging fixtures to prevent shaft bowing.
Dresser-Rand’s Rotor Storage Program provides:
- Improved technology
- Increased safety awareness
- EPA, ISO, and API requirements
- Required documentation to validate rotor repairs and integrity changes since the last inspection
- Safe, secure vertical storage with custom-fit hanging fixtures to prevent shaft bowing
- Complete inspection, rotor preparation, and repair service
- Climate-controlled storage environment to prevent corrosion and eliminate the need for a heavy preservative coating
- Reduced delivery time and shipping costs